Looking for high-quality In-wall speakers that can provide you with exceptional sound quality? Then Dali Phantom H120 can be your best choice. Dali Phantom H120 review is an excellent addition to the Phantom series which has a sleek minimalist design that can blend with any room design or decor very easily.
Let’s have a close look at this exceptional and dynamic In-wall speaker in this following comprehensive and thorough Dali Phantom H120 Review. So, without any further ado, Let’s get started.
With the ability to be mounted on your wall, the Phantom H-120 In-Wall Speakers offer the finest and most exceptional sound effects to all users. Without the need for a separate subwoofer, this speaker claims to provide users with a wonderful experience. Thanks to its Hi-Fi sound quality, adaptability, and flexibility.
A hybrid tweeter module and a ground-breaking 12″ woofer are two exciting features that these speakers have in common. They are dedicated to delivering an immersive and dynamic hearing experience that is sure to captivate your senses.
Have a look below at some exciting features of Dali In-Wall Speakers that can help you in making a great choice right before buying this exceptionally fantastic speaker.
You may also like – Why do you need a Denon AV Receiver in your home?
In order to get the best results, you must pay attention to its design first. The design is aesthetically pleasing and can fit in any room, no matter what the decor is. A solid MDF front baffle secures the drivers, and the tweeter is close to the woofer so you can easily integrate them. This compact design can be suitable for those who want premium sound quality without any bulky or obstructive speakers.
So, it can be the best choice for most of the users who are looking for a perfect addition to their home theatre or music setup.
Read More- DALI IO-12 Review
Every audio system requires a Crossover which directs sound to the correct driver. The crossover system in Dali Phantom is one of the many standout features of this excellent In-wall speaker. Each component is carefully engineered to provide users with audiophile quality.
The Polymer Positive Temperature Coefficient (PPTC) device, protects the driver’s component from heating up when the speaker is played for a longer duration and in a loud voice and is included in the speaker out of worry for safety.
Tweeters are another essential component in speakers that are responsible for producing high-frequency sounds cymbals, vocals, and high-pitched instruments. They assist in providing the audio output with a well-balanced and fine-grained tone.
With a 28mm soft dome tweeter that tends to deliver high-frequency sound with greater precision than other tweeters, the Dali Phantom H-120 has a design that combines ultra-lightweight weaved fabric.
Wide-dispersion technology is used in the tweeter of the DALI in-wall speakers to help deliver a more consistent sound over a larger hearing area. This makes it perfect for use in bigger spaces or locations where there will be lots of observers.
The wide dispersion design of the DALI Phantom H120 in-ceiling speaker has been optimized to offer consistent sound over a larger listening region. This indicates that the speaker can give a steady, well-balanced sound regardless of the listener’s location in the space.
This is especially helpful in areas with big spaces or places where there will be lots of people listening to the music. No matter where they are in relation to the speaker, everyone in the room will be able to hear the same high-quality audio. This is because of the wide dispersion design.
These were just a few of the Dali Phantom H-120 In-Wall Speakers’ many fascinating and thrilling features, which are drawing a lot of users to the product. After learning about and exploring its features, there’s a good chance that nobody will ever refuse to have these exquisitely blending In-wall speakers in their house.
Let us now take a quick look at all the other exciting and fascinating features that you will find in Dali In-Wall Speakers so that you can make an informed decision about which product is best for you.
- Brand – Salvador Dali
- Speaker Type – Woofer, In-Wall Speaker, Subwoofer
- Power Source – AC
- Design Material – Wooden
- Mounting type – Wall Mount
- Frequency Range – 32-25000 Hz (+-3 db)
- Connection Input – Single Wire
- Weight (incl. Grille) – 10.5 kg (23.14 lb)
- Crossover Frequency – 850/4000 Hz
- High-Frequency Driver – 1*28 mm dome
Every piece of technological equipment has benefits and drawbacks that need to be considered before choosing it as our top option. Before buying or putting Dali H120 In-wall speakers at our home, there are a number of flaws that need to be taken into account.
In order to be aware of all the highs and lows associated with Dali On Wall Speakers throughout this piece of Dali On Wall Speakers review.
- Exceptional Sound Quality – This is an exceptional and versatile In-wall speaker which is committed to delivering an exceptionally immersive listening experience to all the users out there. There is a huge soundstage in front of the speaker, and the sound is very clear and detailed even at a high volume. The speaker creates a wide soundstage that fills the room. I was especially impressed by the hybrid tweeter module, which delivered incredibly accurate and detailed high-frequency reproduction.
- Frequency Response – The frequency response of the DALI Phantom H120 review speaker ranges from 32 Hz to 25 kHz, providing a broad range of sound. As a result of the frequency response of the device, accurate musical notes and sound effects can be reproduced. Making it ideal as a device for playing games, enjoying movies, or listening to music.
- Customizable – These Dali H120 speakers are extremely loved for their customizable behavior. This speaker comes equipped with an easy-to-paint magnetic grille, allowing for easy customization. So that it can blend seamlessly into any interior design scheme.
- Minimalist Design – The DALI Phantom H120 has a simple design that enhances rather than takes away from any room’s decor. The speaker’s small dimension makes it simple to incorporate into any space, and its customizable magnetic grille can be painted. With its clean design and simple lines, the speaker makes for an elegant addition to any home theatre or music setup, adding a touch of elegance to your home.
Although this speaker doesn’t have many flaws. I have gone through this Dali Phantom H120 Review speaker and attempted to highlight a few that should be taken into account. To fully understand them, follow along with me in the piece that follows.
- Quite Expensive – Given its high price and excellent quality, some customers may find the DALI Phantom H120 to be unaffordable.
- Professional Assistance – The user manual suggests that the installation of this In-wall speaker requires professional assistance to ensure proper installation and setup.
I personally came across only these two drawbacks. There aren’t many lows of this Dali In wall speakers so, you do not have to worry much before picking this as your best choice.
Installation of Dali Phantom H120
While looking into it, i found the installation of Dali H-120 is very easy and requires only limited professional knowledge. Dali Phantom H Series is well equipped with an earthquake safety hook. To prevent it from getting damaged after falling into the ground.
Here are some of the necessary essential tools which must be with us while installing this In-wall Speaker.
- Tape measure
- Pencil and saw or knife
- 3 mm Allen wrench/bit
- Hand-bit screwdriver (optional)
- Cut-out template
Find the correct placement for speakers and tape the mounting template on the wall surface. Remove the template and make holes for the loudspeaker. Make sure that the loudspeaker cable is not hanging loose.
You are prepared to join the speaker cables once the loudspeaker cable has been secured and the loudspeaker hole has been prepared. Ensure that the amplifier’s red (+) terminal is connected to the loudspeaker’s red (+) terminal. And that the amplifier’s black (-) terminal is connected to the loudspeaker’s black (-) terminal before connecting the wire to the terminals.
Before final mounting, switch on the system and listen to the loudspeakers to ensure that the cables are connected properly. Incorporate the speaker into the wall hole at the very end.
However, it is suggested to take assistance from professionals before installing the Dali H120 at your home.
Dali Phantom H120 Price In India
As of my knowledge, the price of the Dali Phantom H120 in India is Rs. 99,000. It can be bought in the US as well and the price is $859. The speaker’s high-quality parts and excellent sound quality are reflected in its premium price tag. The Phantom H120 is a premium speaker made for audiophiles and home theatre enthusiasts. The one who expect the very best in audio performance, despite the fact that the price may be a deterrent for some customers.
Real Customer Dali Phantom H120 Reviews
These were honest and trusted Dali Phantom h120 reviews I found on the Internet. This will help you get a better idea about it and help you make a great choice.
Read More: ARCAM SA20 Integrated Amplifier Review
In a nutshell, the DALI Phantom H120 Review is a work of art because of its superb sound quality and stylish, adaptable design. This speaker offers an unmatched audio experience that is immersive and exact. Thanks to its hybrid tweeter module, cutting-edge low-loss technologies, and balanced sound.
So, what are you still looking for, choose this excellent speaker and increase the fun in your living area with the greatly exceptional sound quality provided by this In-wall speaker.
Q. What types of connections are available for the DALI Phantom H120 speaker?
Ans – A single set of binding posts with gold plating are included on the In-wall speaker to make it simple to attach it to your amplifier or receiver.
Q. What is the price of the Dali Phantom in India?
Ans – The price of this speaker in India is Rs. 99,000 which can be unaffordable for multiple users.
Q. Is the DALI Phantom H-120 easy to install?
Ans – Yes, the included mounting frame makes it simple to place the H120 speaker. To ensure proper installation and setup, some customers may need expert installation services.